One thing I've never had much trouble with is trolling. The only real brush I've had with trolls was back in January 2008, when some goon followed me here from the Daily Express 'Have your say' section and popped up in comments under 'Thank you, Daily Express - it’s good to see that you have finally caught up with the BNP', calling himself TV Licence.
I came accross the comments today and smiled at the criricisms of 5cc, which in a nutshell were:
1. I'd assumed he was a BNP supporter
2. "Can you imagine anyone on the right spending all day everyday doing this on one of your left wing rags ?"
3. I use copyrighted images on the blog
4. "Christ look around paper he couldn't even build his own website he's just a twisted nut" - because at the time I used one of Blogger's pre-built templates
Naturally, I told him to bugger off.
TV Licence is now called TVLR and has his own blog, 'TV Licence Resistance Blog'. Imagine my half interested snort of amusement when I clicked on the link to the blog and saw:
1. He supports the BNP
2. He spends the time on his blog 'doing this on' the 'left wing' BBC
3. He uses copyrighted images
4. He uses one of Blogger's pre-built templates. And it's the same one I did.
That's the beauty of the internet. You'll always find someone who's more of a loser than you.